Radar Global will be attending the ESOMAR Congress in Atlanta, USA, between 9-12 September.
You can find Nicole at booth 86. Come by for a friendly chat.
Clieck here to learn more about the congress
Congress 2012 marks ESOMAR’s 65th anniversary – a milestone that calls for celebrating our industry’s global achievements to date and more importantly, for painting a vibrant and compelling vision for the future of market research.
It is an exciting time to be in the market research industry.
Opportunities, of course, do not come without challenges…we live in a continually evolving society, struggling to maintain a balance of power in a fast-changing world with dynamic markets. These are stimulating times, where we must explore what’s at the heart of clients’ needs and how to meet their demands for increased speed, enhanced quality and value-enriched products and services.
Congress 2012 will demonstrate the impact and inspiration that research has in helping business and society transform and evolve to take on the exciting decade ahead of us. In Atlanta we will:
- Engage thought leadership from new and experienced talent in the industry, demonstrating the innovation and relevance they provide in the pursuit of insights in all fields and markets.
- Learn how societal shifts bring challenges as well as new opportunities for public and private organisations
- Investigate opportunities for growth of brands and companies, in a changing world order
- Showcase the circumstances which require courage and daring from researchers
- Embark on a journey back to the future, where traditional methods demonstrate their weight in decision-making
- Pave the way to inspiring new thinking and actions that drive excellence!